Thursday, November 5, 2009

What are the best products for skin, skin like me?



What are the best products for skin, skin like me?

I have combination skin, not too dry, but a little and then some fat in my region of T. My skin is red and I will of course, a complexion. I have bags under the eyes and on my acne-prone skin, so I had a little salicylic acid or something in my routine, so that the seed does not fire.

Suggestions on products or brands should I use? Many products Clearisil have 2% salicylic acid in them. I recommend a cleaner that line.

I also recommend stay away from products with benzoyl peroxide (a drying agent used in skin care.) Products such as AcneFree (what is bought at Wal-Mart) a significant quantity of the benzoyl peroxide. It is not healthy for your skin as dry as well. The survey sequins and even redder.

At night, the skin color (in what will be) for correctors and a yellow powder, have the votes to them. Will you remove the redness. Let me (a few words about the Almay line of these products at Walmart can buy.) If you have fear of makeup, Almay makes include products that salicylic acid.

Good luck! Try Nivea Products

are inexpensive and very expensiveskinid.com

Read More>>>HOME





How Can I Make Money on EBAY, Best Skin Care Products, 10 Best Selling Internet Products, Best to Worst Skin Care Products, Best Hair Products for Dry Curly Hair, Best Shampoo for Frizzy Hair, Remedies for Frizzy Hair, Oily Face Control, Top Ten Selling Items, How to Take Care of Black Hair, Best Products to Sell on EBAY, Best Acne Medication,

No comments:

Post a Comment